|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Terms and Conditions
Warwick Bridge Corn Mill Click and Collect
Please read the current Terms and Conditions. When you place an order with us as you are agreeing to be bound by them.
- ‘us’, 'we' or 'our' herein refers to Warwick Bridge Corn Mill Ltd (RS 008229).
- Purchase Contract
- Subject always to availability, your order will be effective as soon as it is accepted and confirmed by us with an email to you from us.
- Prices are those set out on the site at the time you place your order.
- Order windows.
- Orders must be placed by 3pm, Tuesday for Thursday collection.
- Orders must be placed by 3pm Thursday for Saturday collection.
- From the Corn Mill on Thursdays or Saturdays between 10:00am to 1:00pm
- From Barugh Cottage Farm Shop on Saturdays between 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
- COVID19 Arrangements.
- We will comply with current Government COVID 19 guidelines during collection.
- Visitors must wear a face mask when collecting their order.
- Sanitiser will be provided.
- Only one customer at a time will be allowed in the Mill to collect at any one time.
- Unavailability, Defective Goods and Incorrect Deliveries
- If a product is unavailable we will inform you by email and offer you a substitute product or a full refund of its price.
- We guarantee the quality of our goods, but you must notify us immediately by email of any dissatisfaction with your order.
- We will fully refund the price of goods which do not meet with your reasonable satisfaction.
- In the case of over or under deliveries resulting from our fault we will arrange for the return of goods to us or for a refund as the case may be. Once notified, we will try to deliver any shortfall on the next possible delivery day.
- We respect your privacy. Customer information is kept confidential and is not shared with third parties.
- We may contact you by email, or other electronic means and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
- Our total liability for any claim shall not exceed the value of goods supplied. We shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether arising from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.